Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon with Frozen Vegetables – 40 minutes total, serves 2
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- T Tbsp. sherry (or apple juice)
- T Tbsp. minced gingerroot (fresh or can)
- 1 pound salmon fillet (3 small or frozen fillets)
- Frozen vegetables
- If have time: marinate for 1 hour as follows: Combine first 7 ingredients in a ziploc bag. Add salmon and seal. Turn to coat, and refrigerate for 1 hour. If no time, skip marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Add salmon. Cover with marinade.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork (check frequently – time based on oven that I’m not sure about the temperature).
- Microwave some frozen vegetables and heat biscuits or toast while salmon is cooking.