Vegetable Options (pick 5-6):
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-2 onions, sliced and quartered
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Can of sliced water chestnuts
- 4-5 carrots, sliced into coins or thin strips
- 8 oz package sliced portabella mushrooms
- Head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- Scallions, chopped
- Can of baby corn
- Swiss chard, Bok Choy, or other Asian greens (cut into strips and add at very end)
- Could also serve with crispy won ton strips (look in salad dressing area, near croutons) – add at the end
For Stir Fry:
- Garlic Ginger Stir Fry Sauce
- few Tbsp olive oil
- Rice – a few cups (depends how many people are eating)
- Prepare rice in rice steamer. Let this cook while chopping veggies.
- In large nonstick skillet or wok, stir fry vegetables (except water chestnuts) in olive oil for a few minutes, until crisp-tender.
- Stir in Garlic Ginger Stir Fry Sauce and bring to a boil. Boil & stir for a few minutes until sauce is thickened. Add water chestnuts (and any other tender veggies/greens).
- Serve over hot rice. (Add won ton strips and/or greens just before serving, if desired)