- 1 (7 oz) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1/8 tsp dried minced onion flakes (I used a few Tbsp fresh minced onion)
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley (or 2-3 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley)
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Lettuce for wraps
- Mix all of the ingredients except lettuce in a bowl.
- Place a few spoonfuls of tuna salad in the middle of a large piece of lettuce and roll into a wrap. Serve cold.
Note: Eric likes this on toasted bread as a sandwich.