- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 (16 oz) carton of strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor (I used strawberry)
- Stacy’s cinnamon chips or cinnamon graham crackers
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes. This is best made the same day and not too far ahead of time so your apples don’t start browning and the fruit gives off too much juice and it gets runny.
- Optional: Pulse a few times in a food processor to give it more of a salsa texture.