- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) — next time try 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (8.5 oz) box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 1 (14.5 oz) can creamed corn
- 1 (14.5 oz) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 8×8 glass baking dish (I used microwave so the baking dish would not be hot).
- Mix in egg and applesauce; then add in all other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. A knife inserted into center should come out wet, but clean.
Source: Food.com (http://www.food.com/recipe/southern-jiffy-corn-pudding-250711?photo=361677)