- 1 bag (28 oz) honey gold potatoes (Potato Inspirations), cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 heaping teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in large bowl – toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spray large baking dish with Pam spray.
- Spread potatoes in baking dish. Bake for about 45 minutes, until potatoes are slightly browned on the outside and soft inside. Stir the potatoes about half-way through baking.