- 1.5 large zucchini, sliced to about 1/8 inch on mandolin board
- 1 bag Morning Star Crumbles
- 1/2 of a large sweet onion, sliced as thin as possible on mandolin board
- 8 oz package of mozzarella, shredded
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet, heat morning star crumbles until just browned.
- Spray two 6-cup pyrex square glass baking dishes with Pam.
- Layer: zucchini slices on bottom of each dish, then about 1/4 crumbles and 1/4 onion in bottom of each glass dish. Then about 1/4 of pasta sauce and 1/4 of cheese. Repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and just starting to brown.
Makes about 6 servings.