- 1 bag (28 oz) Honey Gold (new) Potatoes (about 18 small potatoes)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Rosemary (or Other Herbs Of Choice) To Taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until fork-tender.
- On a baking sheet, generously drizzle olive oil (or spray with olive oil). Place tender potatoes on the baking sheet, leaving room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes. Then, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again. Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, and fresh chopped rosemary (or chives or thyme or whatever herb you have available).
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.