- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2-3 cloves garlic (1 clove elephant garlic), sliced thin and divided
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- pinch salt and fresh black pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the oil and crush red pepper flakes, add the shrimp and season with pinch salt and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add half of the garlic and continue cooking 1 more minute, or until the shrimp is cooked through and opaque. Set aside on a dish.
- Add the remaining oil and garlic to the pan, cook 30 seconds then add the zucchini noodles and cook 2-3 minutes, until heated all the way through. Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the pan and squeeze the lemon over the dish. Remove from heat and serve.