- 2 cups yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl combine yellow squash, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to mix.
- Place the squash on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the lower part of the oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is golden. Remove and serve immediately.
This would be good in Roasted Vegetable Salad with Metro Fresh Dressing.