- 1 ripe mango, pit removed and finely diced
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 to whole lime
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1 jalepeno, seeded and finely chopped (I did not use this)
- Combine the mango, bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl (include jalepeno, if desired).
- Squeeze the lime juice and season to taste with salt (about 1/2 tsp kosher salt) and pepper.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
The salsa can be prepared a day in advance.