- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (I think this would also be good with Balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 oz) container grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 to 2 medium Vidalia onions, very thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, and sugar.
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, dill, and salt in large bowl. Toss with vinegar.
- Allow salad to marinate for at least 20 minutes at room temperature.
Source: Paula Deen (http://www.pauladeen.com/zesty-cucumber-salad)