My sister made these when I visited her in April. They have become one of our favorites for a quick meal.
- Half a party-size bag of Tostito’s Scoops
- Half a can of black beans
- Half a jar of salsa
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese (about 3/4 of an 8-oz bag)
- Avocado – diced into small pieces
- Heat oven to about 300 degrees F.
- Spread scoops on a large baking sheet (so that the scoops are right-side up and you can fill them).
- Distribute black beans and avocado evenly, and cover with cheese.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Spoon salsa evenly over chips (more or less, to your liking).