- 1 bag Morning Star Farms Griller’s Recipe Crumbles (12 oz)
- 1 bag frozen Bird’s Eye Recipe Ready Tri-color pepper and onion mix
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 oz) Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) Cannelini beans
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (10 small biscuits)
- Pam no-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2.5 qt casserole dish with Pam and set aside.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, cook Morning Star Crumbles for a few minutes. Add frozen vegetables, stir. Cook covered for 5-10 minutes, until thawed. Stir in Manwich sauce and beans. Cook 5-10 minutes, until mixture comes to a boil. Pour into baking dish.
- Meanwhile, remove biscuits from package and cut each biscuit in half (so you have 2 half-circles). Place cut side down on hot mixture around edge of casserole dish, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown. Then cover with foil and bake another 10-15 minutes, until biscuits are done.
Recipe adapted from Manwich.com