- 1 envelope (0.7 oz) Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 pkg (3 oz each) ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 pkg (16 oz) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix) <orig recipe calls for 2 packages)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Prepare the dressing mix in a small bowl as directed on envelope. Stir in sugar and soy sauce.
- Break apart ramen noodles. Place in a large bowl. Discard seasoning packets (or reserve for another use). Add coleslaw blend, onions, sunflower kernels, and almonds to noodles. Mix lightly.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Serve within 2 hours for best crunch.
Source: Good Seasons dressing packet.