- 4 whole lobster tails
- 1 tsp. ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. melted, browned butter
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- Pre-heat broiler.
- With sharp kitchen shears, carefully cut top of shells lengthwise. Separate shell and pull meat to top of shell. Place shells on broiler pan (or baking dish with oven-safe wire rack).
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, paprika, salt, and pepper. Brush over lobster meat.
- Broil a few inches from heat coil for about 1-2 minutes per ounce.
- Serve with browned butter.
To brown butter: Heat butter (1 stick for 4-6 people) in metal saucepan over medium heat until it starts to brown. Stir constantly.