- Metro Fresh Basil Dressing (about 1/3 of 1 batch for 4 salads)
- Arugula (fill salad spinner)
- Cauliflower (1 head)
- Broccoli (1 head)
- Yellow Squash (1 large)
- Sunflower seeds (2 Tbsp per salad)
- Sundried Tomatoes (chopped, 1-2 Tbsp per salad)
- Beets (3 large)
- Onions (1 or 2 large)
- Sweet Potatoes (2 large)
- Potatoes (10-12 new potatoes or 2-3 regular size)
- Feta cheese (2 Tbsp per salad)
* Ingredients made 4 filling salads, with left-over squash, broccoli, and cauliflower
- Cut root vegetables (onion, beets, sweet potatoes, potatoes) into small, bite-sized pieces. Roast at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, chop cauliflower, broccoli, and squash.
- When root vegetables are finished, assemble salads. Put several tablespoons of dressing on each salad.