- 1 box Swanson Thai Ginger flavor infused broth
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready pepper and onion blend
- Handful of baby carrots, cut into matchsticks (or 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready stew blend with carrots, celery and potatoes)
- olive oil
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 can (~14 ox) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
- uncooked rice
- Prepare rice in rice cooker (make about 2-3 cups).
- Heat a little olive oil in soup pot and a little in non-stick sauté pan (both over medium heat).
- Saute shrimp in nonstick pan until opaque. Take off heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, saute carrots in soup pot until tender over medium-high heat. (If using bag of Recipe Ready stew blend, skip this and add that bag to next step).
- Add bag of Recipe Ready peppers and onions. Sauté until tender.
- Add box of broth. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Serve in bowls over rice.