- 1 bag Morning Star Crumbles
- 1 bag Birds Eye Recipe Ready Tri-color Pepper and Onions
- 1 pouch/can of Progresso Recipe Starters fire roasted tomato cooking sauce
- 3 cups uncooked pasts (bowties, mini lasagne, etc.)
- 1+ cup four-cheese blend, shredded cheese
- Cook vegetables in olive oil over medium-high heat until tender.
- Add Morning Star crumbles; cook until heated all the way through.
- Add Recipe Starters tomato sauce, 2 cups water, and pasta. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce to medium heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes until pasta is tender and most liquid has been absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for about 3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve.