- 6 oz cream cheese (about 3/4 of an 8oz block) ($1.00 Publix)
- 1/4 cup mayo (2 big spoonfuls) ($1.80 smallest jar Publix)
- 2/3 cup sour cream ($1.40 Publix)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese (from cheese counter) ($4.00, 2 cups Publix)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped in food processor ($4.00 Publix)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ($2.50 Publix)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup (1/2 8-oz block) Monterrey Jack cheese ($3.30/block Publix)
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained ($1.30 Publix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2-quart baking dish (or larger).
- Set aside a handful of each kind of cheese for topping.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour into baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, until piping hot and slightly browned on top.
- Serve with bread slices, tortilla chips, veggies, etc.
Tostitos Scoops Family size, Publix $5.00
Cuban Bread Loaf, Publix $2.40
Total cost, if purchasing everything full-price at Publix: $19.30, not including bread/chips