- 2 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Sea salt, for sprinkling over bars
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F. Grease 13×9 pan,
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips and coconut. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Source: Raising Colorado blog (http://www.raisingcolorado.com/2013/02/chocolate-chip-coconut-cookie-bars.html)