- 8 oz whole baby portabellas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp shelled sunflower seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (~1 Tbsp)
- 3 oz baby arugula salad greens (or more)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Cut any larger mushrooms in half.
- Place mushrooms in medium saucepan with water, 1/4 cup vinaigrette, and garlic salt. Cover and bring to boil on high; then boil 4 more minutes. Drain and let stand, about 10 minutes, to cool.
- Place cheese into medium bowl. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, lemon juice, and remaining 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- Divide arugula and place in individual salad bowls. Top with mushroom mixture; sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Source: Publix Aprons Simple Meals