- 1 Stonefree flatbread Italian thin pizza crust (comes with sauce packet) – or other pizza crust plus sauce of your choice
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped eggplant
- 2-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- dried oregano, to taste
- approx. 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- approx. 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sauté eggplant, onion, and pepper in about 2 Tbsp oil on medium high for 5-8 minutes, until start to brown.
- Spread about 1 Tbsp olive oil over crust of pizza. Then spread sauce packet evenly over crust. Spread cooked veggies over crust.
- Sprinkle basil leaves and oregano (to taste) on pizza.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese evenly over pizza.
- Spread out a thin layer of evenly spaced tomato slices.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes (until just starting to turn golden color around edges).
Source: my own creation