Total time: 30 minutes; Makes 6 side-dish servings
- 1 bag fresh baby potatoes (24-28 oz), halved
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh pre-sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. Halve potatoes, place potatoes in microwave-safe dish, and cover. Microwave on high 8-10 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Transfer potatoes to 13×9-inch baking dish; bake 15 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven; toss with dressing and green onions. Top with cheese and French-fried onions. Bake 2-3 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.
Nutrition: Calories (per 1/6 recipe) 250; Fat 13g; Chol 15mg; Sodium 290mg; Carb 26g; Fiber 2g; Protein 6g; Vit A 2%; Vit C 35%; Calc 8%; Iron 15%
Source: Publix Aprons Simple Meals (www.publix.com/aprons)