- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, minced or chopped (about 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed OR 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried basil, OR 2 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- < 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper (or more if you like peppery flavor)
- 1/8 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 to 2 tsp olive oil
- Mix first five ingredients together in a large bowl; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Just before grilling, add salt and 1 to 2 tsp olive oil to shrimp mixture; mix to coat well.
- Place shrimp on grill, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Serve warm.
Prep time: 10 minutes; Marinate: 1 hour or overnight; Grill: 10-15 minutes (including warm-up) – Serves 2 as entree.
Source: Char-Broil Everybody Grills cookbook