- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tilapia fillets (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 2 Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 light cream (substituted milk and that was fine)
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Mix together lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cilantro. Pour over fish in a flat dish (I used a piece of foil shaped into a pan for grilling)
- In a medium saucepan, mix together all remaining ingredients except cream. Bring to a boil, then add cream. Remove from heat.
- Grill tilapia 8 to 10 minutes, turning once (grilled on foil – but would like to try right on grill next time). Place on plate; cover with sauce; and serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes; Grill Time: 10 minutes. Serves 2.
Source: Char-Broil Everybody Grills cookbook