Active time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped (optional)
- 4-6 Deli chicken tenders(about 1 lb) – we’ve used breaded chicken nuggets and breaded chicken breast strips
- 1 (24-oz) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1 (12-oz) jar chicken gravy
- 1 (11-oz) can yellow and white sweet corn, drained
- Aluminum foil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Chop chives. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread potatoes evenly in 2-quart baking dish (I used 8×8 square dish). Top with chicken, gravy, and then corn; cover with foil. Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil and top with cheese; bake 3-4 more minutes or until cheese melts. Top with chives. Serve.
Calories (per 1/4 recipe): 720; Fat: 37 g; Cholesterol: 120 mg; Sodium: 1990 mg; Carbs: 55 g; Fiber: 2 g; Protein: 41 g
Source: Publix Aprons Simple Meals (www.publix.com/aprons)