I love using my crock pot, but I find that it is easy to dry out chicken dishes. This one requires a couple steps throughout the process to ensure your chicken doesn’t get dry, so I like to do this one on a day that my husband or I will be home to tend to it.
Cooking time required: about 4 hours.
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (16.3 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- Chopped veggies: onion, carrots, peas, corn, etc.
- Combine everything except the biscuits in the crock pot. Cover and cook on low for about 3 hours, until chicken is just cooked.
- Remove chicken and shred with 2 forks. Return to crock pot. Add biscuit pieces to the chicken mixture, spreading evenly and stirring slightly to coat the pieces of dough.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour, until biscuit pieces are cooked.