Prep: 20 minutes plus refrigerating
- 3 squares BAKER’s semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk (a tiny 3.5oz / 100g can = 1/4 cup)
- 1 OREO pie crust (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg (4-serving each) JELL-O chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz) COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well-blended. (Mixture will be thick).
- Spoon 1.5 cups of the pudding over pecans in crust. Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir with wire whisk until well-blended.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Store leftover pie in the refrigerator.
Makes 10 servings (1 pie).
Source: JELL-O company (was on a coupon booklet).