- 3 plum (or 1-2 regular) tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (or 1/4 cup onion + 1 tsp minced garlic)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 6 oz pre-sliced portabellas, coarsely chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- Large zip-top bag
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes (optional – I forgot this last time and it was still great)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sherry wine, divided
- 1 package three-cheese small ravioli (9-12 oz)
- 2 Tablespoons garlic herb butter (used regular butter with some garlic and herbs instead)
- Chop tomatoes, shallots, and basil. Remove brown gills, then chop mushrooms.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; place in zip-top bag.
- Preheat stock pot on medium-high for 2-3 minutes. Add flour, pepper, and 1/2 tsp of the salt to chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat. Place oil in pot, then add chicken. Cook 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in shallots, mushrooms, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt; cook 1-2 more minutes or until mushrooms soften. Stir in fresh and sun-dried tomatoes, broth, wine, and ravioli; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer; cook 8-10 more minutes or until ravioli is tender. Remove from heat; stir in butter and basil. Serve.
Source: Publix Apron’s Simple Meals
Nutrition, per 1/4 recipe:
Calories: 530kcal; Fat: 20g; Cholesterol: 95mg; Sodium: 810mg; Carb: 34g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 35g