- 1 bakery baguette
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pre-diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp diced pimientos
- Cut bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife.
- Stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-sized pieces. Set both aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; spread onto bread halves.
- Top with mozzarella and basil. Slice bruschetta and serve.
Source: Publix Apron’s Simple Meals
Nutrition (per 1/4 recipe):
Calories: 370kcal; Fat: 22g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 600mg; Carb: 33g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 9g