- 1 bag fresh spinach leaves (6-10 oz)
- 2 cups fresh pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh pre-diced tomatoes
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled/deveined (thawed)
- 4 slices turkey bacon – substitute Morning Star Soy bacon
- 1 medium peach
- 1/2 cup fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette
- 1/2 tsp green pepper sauce
- Place spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and shrimp in salad bowl.
- Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces, place in microwave-save bowl.
- Cover bacon; microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until bacon is lightly crisp.
- Peel peach and cut into bite-sized pieces; add to salad bowl.
- Stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon drippings. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot. Pour mixture over salad; toss to coat. Serve.
Calories/Nutrition (per 1/4 recipe):
Calories: 350kcal; Fat: 14g; Cholesterol: 240mg; Sodium: 740mg; Carb: 25g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 30g
Source: Publix Apron’s Simple Meals