- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk (estimate)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 to 2 Tbsp frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 Tbsp frozen blackberries
- 4 or 5 frozen cherries
- 4 or 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 to 2 heaping Tbsp fat-free vanilla yogurt
- approx 1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tsp honey
- 3 to 5 ice cubes
- Add ingredients in the order listed directly into Ninja blender.
- Blend on low speed for a minute.
- Use spatula or spoon to push down frozen pieces from top of mixture.
- Blend on high for at least a minute. May add more OJ to get desired consistency.