- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 2 1/4 (2.25) teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Optional: 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Spread into an 8×8 shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers (buttery crackers work well).