Sun-Dried Tomato Dip – 10 minutes, 2 cups
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature (fat-free)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes, hot red pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt (needs to be kosher)
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (green and white parts)
- Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- Serve at room temperature with veggies or pita chips.