Italian Garden Frittata – 25 minutes, serves 2-3
- Small container of egg beaters
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp. dried sage (or 1 Tbsp. fresh minced sage)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg beaters, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, sage, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, saute zucchini and onions in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add egg mixture; cover and cook for 4-6 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- Uncover; top with tomato slices and remaining cheese. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.